A VA Approved Lender. Not a government agency. NMLS #1439059
Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.
Your Loan Officer will be in touch shortly with your NEW payment options. In the meantime, get ready by assembling the following important documents.
Example NOTE below. It is usually 3-5 pages in length. ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
What's next? Get ready to LOCK your new rate!
First, check your email for two important documents that you will need to sign. These documents are:
1. Interest Rate Lock Disclosure
2. Authorization to Run Credit
Next, gather the following documents. You can take pictures with your phone as long as they are clear and legible.
IMPORTANT: We must receive all documents before we can lock your rate.
1. Most Recent Mortgage Statement
2. Copies of Driver's Licenses for All Borrowers
3. Copies of SS Cards for All Borrowers
4. Copy of Your NOTE (Usually 3-5 pages. See example to the left.)
5. Copy of Your HOI (Homeowner's Insurance) Declarations Page
The VA Streamline is a very easy process. It usually takes about three weeks. You simply submit your documentation and then let us do the rest.
We have helped thousands of Veterans save money with the VA Streamline Interest Rate Reduction Program.
Now, click COMPLETE MY APPLICATION.